Dual Probe Temperature Monitoring Device with WiFi Transfer
Meets CDC guidelines, has data logging for VFC compliance. This data logger is designed to be used with single or dual probes. It features visual and audible alarms, a F°/C° switchable readout and comes with a 2-year certificate of calibration. Up to 3 years of data can be stored (30 min. intervals) and is downloadable via WiFi network.
- “buffered” probe in the product simulated solution
- °F/°C Switchable Readout
- Min/Max historical temp point
- Detachable Probes (2 included. Can be used with only one probe)
- High and Low Temp Alarm
- Visual Alarm
- Audible Alarm
- Operation Temp Range: –50.00 to 60.00°C (–58 to 140°F)
- Accuracy of +/-0 .25° C
- Readout resolution: 0.01
- Low-Battery Indicator
- Temp Data downloaded via WiFi network. Easy to set up.
- User programmable Logging Interval (recommend no less than every 30 mins)
- Store up to 3 years of data (30-minute intervals)