2.5 Cu. Ft. Undercounter Controlled Room Temperature Cabinet, Freestanding
The Undercounter Controlled Room Temperature Cabinets feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display which allows for precise temperature control, verification and recovery. An interior fan driven, forced-draft air circulation system provides excellent temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings. Medications are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms.
A controlled temperature environment will ensure approved storage; preventing time wasted on unnecessary expense and product recalls.
Lab Research Products is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
These models are designed with cooling functionality only. They are NOT designed with a heating function to protect against temperatures below 68ºF (20ºC).
Freestanding models require 4” of clearance around back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issues, overheating and possible failure.
- Four adjustable shelves (two large, two small) with guard rail on back to prevent product from being pushed against the back wall
- Back wall evaporator cover
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Forced draft circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- LED light
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts only warranty
- Note: This unit must have 4” clearance on sides and back for adequate ventilation
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 17 3/4"
Depth: 19 1/2"
Height: 28 7/8"
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, .90 Amps, 1/8 HP
- ADA compliant
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 85 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 68°F to 77°F (20°C to 25°C
Temperature monitor device (TMD) complied with the current CDC guidelines, with 3 years certification of calibration, “buffered” probe in the product simulated solution, min/max memory. F/C switchable, field installable, and visual & audible temp alarm.
Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle