20 Cubic Foot Basic Series Hazardous Location (Explosion Proof) Refrigerator
The Basic Series Explosion Proof (hazardous location) Refrigerators meet NFPA and OSHA guidelines for Hazardous Location,Class 1, Division II, Groups C & D guidelines. (Units are not intended for use in general clinical or research laboratories.)
All spark generating electrical components and connections (compressor, thermostat) are isolated and sealed in vapor-proof enclosures. Electrical wiring is hardwired for additional safety measures.
Power cord is not included. Final power connections at site must be hardwired to meet local codes.
- 20 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- One solid swing door, right hinged, not reversible
- One adjustable/three fixed shelves
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handle
- Leveling legs
- White textured cabinet and door
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- CFC-free refrigerant (R134a), foam insulation and packaging
- Exterior dimensions:
Depth: 34 ½"
Height: 77 ¾"
- Cycle defrost
- Not equipped with line cord and plug; must be hardwired in conduit
to 120 VAC power source
- 115V, 60Hz, 5 Amps, 1/3 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- One year parts and labor warranty
- Meet NFPA and OSHA guidelines for hazardous locations, Class 1, Division II, Group C & D.
- These units are not intended for use in general clinical or research laboratories.
- Shipping weight: 328 lbs.
- Mechanical thermostat sealed in UL listed explosion proof box
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°C to 10°C