14 Cubic Foot Flammable Storage Freezer Basic Series with Natural Refrigerant
The Basic Series Flammable Storage Freezers NFPA and OSHA guidelines 45 and 70 for the refrigerated storage of flammable (volatile) materials in general laboratory work areas. Utilizes ATEX and non-sparking components for safety. These units are NOT designed for use in environments where volatile/explosive conditions could potentially exist.
Freezer models feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, allow for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) which vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL or ETL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines
Please Note: For manual defrost freezers, periodic manual defrosting is required. Freestanding models require 4" of clearance around back and sides of unit for proper ventilation.
- Six fixed shelves
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- Probe access port (3/4")
- Powder coat exterior
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- Natural, Hydrocarbon Refrigerant (R290)
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- Utilizes ATEX and non-sparking components for safety
- Exterior dimensions: 23 5/8 "W x 24 3/8” D x 73"H
- Note: This unit must have 4” clearance on sides and back
- Manual defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 3 Amps, 1/3 HP
- UL/C-UL or ETL listed
- Shipping weight: 195 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display with sample simulated probe
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- Adjustable operating temperature range: -15°C – -25°C