30 Cubic Foot Basic Flammable Storage Freezers
Basic Series Flammable Storage Freezers meet NFPA and OSHA guidelines 45 and 70 for the refrigerated storage of flammable (volatile) materials in general laboratory work areas. There are no electrical components located in the interior of the unit and the compressor’s electrical components have been sealed in a vapor-proof enclosure for additional safety.
These units are NOT designed for use in environments where volatile/explosive conditions could potentially exist.
- 30 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- One solid swing door, right hinged, not reversible
- Four fixed shelves
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Stainless steel door handle
- Leveling legs
- Probe access port (3/8")
- White textured cabinet and door
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- CFC-free refrigerant (R404a), foam insulation and packaging
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 35 ¾"
Depth: 35 ½"
Height: 72 ½"
- Manual defrost
- 115V, 60Hz, 6 Amps, 1/3 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Units meet NFPA guidelines 45 and 70
- Shipping weight: 378 lbs.
- Mechanical thermostat
- Adjustable operating temperature range: -15°C to -25°C