30 Cubic Foot Basic Series Flammable Storage Refrigerator & Freezer Combination
The Basic Series Flammable Storage Refrigerator/Freezer Combinations meet NFPA and OSHA guidelines 45 and 70 for the refrigerated storage of flammable (volatile) materials in general laboratory work areas. There are no electrical components located in the interior of the unit and the compressor’s electrical components have been sealed in a vapor-proof enclosure for additional safety.
These units are NOT designed for use in environments where volatile/explosive conditions could potentially exist.
- 30 Cu. Ft. Capacity (25 Ref./5 Freezer)
- One interior door - freezer chamber only/one exterior solid swing door, right-hinged, not reversible
- Freezer temperature range: -15°C to -20°C
- Three adjustable refrigerator shelves
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Stainless steel door handle
- Leveling legs
- Probe access port (3/8")
- White textured cabinet and door
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- CFC-free refrigerant (R404a), foam insulation and packaging
- One year parts and labor warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 35 ¾"
Depth: 35 ½"
Height: 72 ½"
- Manual defrost
- 115V, 60Hz, 6 Amps, 1/3 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Units meet NFPA guidelines 45 and 70
- Shipping weight: 396 lbs.
- Mechanical thermostat
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°C to 10°C