12 cu. ft. Plus Series Glass Door Laboratory Refrigerator
Plus Series Glass Door Laboratory Refrigerators feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, allowing for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats. An interior fan driven, forced-draft air circulation system provides excellent temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings. Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms.
The all-new temperature display and alarm module offers an array of robust security features with a monitoring and alarm system that is 100% independent of a microprocessor temperature controller.
Lab Research Products is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- One swing glass door, self-closing, right hinged, not reversible
- Three adjustable shelves (adjustable in ½" increments)
- Forced draft air circulation
- Keyed door lock
- LED interior lights are safety shielded and switch controlled
- Swivel casters (3 ½”)
- probe access port (3/8")
- White powder-coated steel exterior and interior
- High density urethane foam cabinet insulation
- Hydrocarbon, natural refrigerant (R290)
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions: 25” W x 29 ¾” D x 62 ¼” H without casters; 65 ¾” H with casters
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 3 Amps, 1/5 HP
- ETL listed
- Shipping weight: 258 lbs.
- Microprocessor Temperature Controller
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°-10°C
- Digital Temperature Display and Alarm Module
- Sample simulated digital temperature display; .1° Resolution Adjustable temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Audible and visual high/low temperature alarms
- Sensor error alarm
- Power failure alarm
- Resettable 1-point Min/Max History
- Remote alarm contacts
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle
- Alarm validation (audible, visual, and remote alarm)
- Alarm mute with ring back