23 Cubic Foot Plus Series Solid Door Stainless Steel Laboratory Refrigerator
Replaces Part #LRP-SSP-23
The Plus Series Stainless Steel Laboratory Refrigerators feature a microprocessor temperature controller, allowing for precise temperature control, recovery and maintenance versus mechanical style thermostats.
Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of temperature security and alarm features.
The Premier Stainless Steel Laboratory Refrigerators take a large step forward in performance from past solid door general purpose units; offering a Digital temperature display and alarm module coupled with a microprocessor temperature controller.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines
- Three adjustable shelves
- Forced draft air circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Integrated door handle
- Swivel casters (adds 6 ½" to height)
- Interior light
- Probe access port (3/8")
- Stainless steel interior floor
- Stainless steel exterior
- High density urethane foam cabinet insulation
- Hydrocarbon, natural refrigerants (R290)
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 26 ¾"
Depth: 34 ⅞"
Height: 83 ⅞" with casters; 77 ⅜” without casters
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 3 Amps, 1/5 HP
- ETL listed
- Shipping weight 295 lbs
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°C to 10°C