Single Probe WiFi Data Logger
Single Probe WiFi Data Loggers are high speed wireless modules with PEAPv0 enterprise security, capable of collecting, storing and transmitting data wirelessly.
The transmitter passes information to a standard access point which can be accessed by an Wi-Fi enabled network. Each transmitter monitors against preset conditions that are defined by the user and can provide audio and visual alerts.
Additional alerts can be provided through a variety of methods such as SMS, text messages, voice, pager, cell phone, fax and email. Information recorded in °F or °C to the database is time-stamped and cannot be altered though the user interface.
- Alarms: Visual and audio alarm indicators – can be silenced locally
- Housing: Easy zip tie mount hooks with screw holster wall mount for each mount and removal
- 2 Year NIST certificate of calibration
- Temperature Range: -4 °F to 194 °F (-20 °C to 90 °C)
- Tolerance: Digital Temperature Probe ±0.5 °C
- Ambient Operating Range: 32 °F to 167 °F (0 °C to 75 °C). Up to 95% RH
- Power Supply: (4) 1.5V AA Lithium Batteries (included)
- Any AA1.5V batteries can be used (lithium or alkaline)
- Probe: Cable Length - 12 Ft.; Probe Length – 3.6”
- Product Dimensions: 4.25" H x 3.88"W x 1.38" (thickness)
- Shipping Dimensions: 8”x 8”x 8”; 2lbs.