14 Cu. Ft. General Purpose Auto Defrost Hydrocarbon Laboratory Freezer
Auto-Defrost Freezers are ideal for industrial, clinical, or research laboratory requirements. Designed to provide dependable, energy-efficient performance, all units are manufactured with CFC-free high-density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation to maintain temperature stability.
Auto-Defrost design provides the convenience of a frost-free interior. However, chamber air temperatures do experience a moderate rise during defrost cycles.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
DISCLAIMER: Auto defrost freezers incorporate an electric heater installed on the evaporator that assist in the removal of the frost and ice. Although the heater helps speed up the frost and ice removal, it can raise the temperatures within the freezer.
- Four adjustable shelves + 1 wire basket
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handle
- Leveling legs
- Interior light
- Probe access port (3/8")
- White textured cabinet and door
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- One year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional four year compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions: 28"W x 26 1/4"D x 67 3/4"H
- Auto defrost
- 115V, 60Hz, 5 Amps, 1/4 HP
- CSA listed
- Shipping weight: 220 lbs.
- DISCLAIMER: Auto defrost freezers incorporate an electric heater installed on the evaporator that assist in the removal of the frost and ice. Although the heater helps speed up the frost and ice removal, it can raise the temperatures within the freezer
- Mechanical thermostat
- Adjustable operating temperature range: -15°C – -20°C