14 Cubic Foot Basic Series Manual Defrost Laboratory Freezer
The Basic Manual Defrost Freezers are intended for general purpose applications where precise temperature control and maintenance are not essential and there are no requirements for temperature alarms.
Manual defrost units have been designed to operate without product damaging auto defrost cycles. Periodic manual defrost is required on these units.
- 14 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- One solid swing door, right hinged, not reversible
- Three fixed shelves
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handle
- Leveling legs
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- CFC-free refrigerant (R134a), foam insulation and packaging
- One year parts and labor warranty; plus additional four year compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 29 7/8"
Depth: 32 3/4"
- Manual defrost
- 115V, 60Hz, 5 Amps, 1/3 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 185 lbs.
- Mechanical thermostat
- Adjustable operating temperature range: -15°-25°C