17 Cubic Foot Plus Series Manual Defrost Laboratory Freezers
The Plus Series Manual Defrost Freezers feature a microprocessor temperature controller, which allows for precise temperature control, recovery and maintenance versus mechanical style thermostats. Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of temperature security and alarms.
Manual defrost units also feature insulating inner doors and a manual defrost operating system to limit product-damaging temperature spikes. 20 and 30 cubic foot Plus Series units are available in -20°C or -30°C models depending on specific application requirements.
In addition to the elimination of damaging auto defrost cycles, the inner doors help reduce cold air loss during main door openings and greatly improve temperature recovery. Periodic manual defrosting is required.
- 17 Cu. Ft. capacity
- One solid swing door, right hinged, not reversible
- Four Inner "fast-freeze compartments" with doors for temperature maintenance and recovery
- Three fixed shelves
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handle
- Caster platform (adds 4" to height)
- CFC-free refrigerant (R134a), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty; plus additional three year compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Depth: 32 ½"
Height: 77“ with caster platform; 73” without caster platform
- Manual defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 5 Amps, 1/3 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 295 lbs.
- Microprocessor Temperature Controller
- Adjustable operating temperature range: -15°-25°C
- Standard Digital Temperature Display and Alarm Module
- Sample simulated digital temperature display; .1° Resolution
- Adjustable temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Audible and visual high/low temperature alarms
- Sensor error alarm
- Power failure alarm
- Resettable 1-point Min/Max History
- Remote alarm contacts
- Alarm validation (audible, visual, and remote alarm)
- Alarm mute with ring back