1.3 Cu. Ft. Capacity Plus Series Pharmacy/Vaccine Countertop Auto Defrost Freezer Freestanding
The Plus Series Free Standing Undercounter Freezers feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, which allows for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats.
DISCLAIMER: Auto defrost freezers incorporate an electric heater installed on the evaporator that assist in the removal of the frost and ice. Although the heater helps speed up the frost and ice removal, it can raise the temperatures within the freezer.
Freestanding models (“UCFS”) require 4” of clearance around back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issues, overheating and possible failure.
Lab Research Products is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 2 adjustable shelves with guard rail to prevent product from being pushed against back wall
- Bottom footed shelf to allow air circulation
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit and temperature logs
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts only warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 23 ¾"
Height: 20 ⅜"
- Note: This unit must have 4” clearance on sides and back for adequate ventilation
- Auto defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1 Amp,1/8 HP
- ADA compliant
- UL/C-UL listed
- ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED
- Shipping weight: 106 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 5°F – -13°F (-15°C – -25°C)
- Auto defrost cycle every 6 hours, max air temp in empty freezer: +4.34°C; max air temp in loaded freezer: -2.89°C. Max sample temp in empty freezer: -4.76°C; max sample temp in loaded freezer: -9.58°C
- Temperature monitor device (TMD) complies with the current CDC guidelines, with 3 years certification of calibration, “buffered” probe in the product simulated solution, min/max memory, F/C switchable, field installable, and visual & audible temp alarm