4.2 Cu. Ft. Capacity Plus Series Pharmacy/Vaccine Undercounter Stainless Steel Freezer Built-In-LEFT HINGED
The Pharmacy Built In Undercounter Freezers feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, which allows for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats. The Plus Series Free Standing Undercounter Freezers feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, which allows for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats.
Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms. The freezer units feature either an automatic or manual defrost operating system. For manual defrost units, periodic manual defrosting is required.
Lab Research Products is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- Two fixed shelves
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Keyed door lock
- Recessed door handle
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- Probe access port (3/8")
- Stainless steel exterior
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit and temperature logs
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts only warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 23 ¾"
Depth: 24 ½”
Height: 33 ⅜"
- Energy Star Certified for Laboratory Refrigerators and Freezers
- Manual defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1.5 Amps, 1/8 HP
- UL/C-UL Listed
- ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED
- Shipping weight: 131 lbs
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 5°F – -13°F (-15°C – -25°C)
- Temperature monitor device (TMD) complies with the current CDC guidelines, with 3 years certification of calibration, “buffered” probe in the product simulated solution, min/max memory, F/C switchable, field installable, and visual & audible temp alarm