16 Cubic Foot Plus Series Refrigerator & Freezer Combination
The Plus Series Dual Temp Combination Refrigerator/ Freezers feature separate microprocessor temperature controller allowing for precise temperature control, verification and recovery. An interior fan driven, forced-draft air circulation system provides excellent temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings REFRIGERATORS ONLY. Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms. The freezer units feature manual defrost operating system. The freezer features an automatic defrost operation.
The RFC-9/9G, RFC-9SS, FRFC10, and RFC-16A models are designed with a “front-breathing” ventilation system, eliminating the need for clearance around the top and sides of the unit; enabling the user to incorporate these units into cabinets and other applications where free space is limited.
DISCLAIMER: Auto defrost freezers incorporate an electric heater installed on the evaporator that assist in the removal of the frost and ice. Although the heater helps speed up the frost and ice removal, it can raise the temperatures within the freezer.
- 3 adjustable, vented stainless steel shelves refrigerator/ 1 fixed shelf freezer
- Leveling legs
- Keyed door locks, refrigerator & freezer
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handles
- Probe access port (3/8"), 2 ea. (1 for refrigerator/1 for freezer)
- White powder coated exterior
- CFC-free refrigerant (R134a), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 29 ½"
Depth: 34 ¾"
- Auto defrost freezer / cycle defrost refrigerator
- 115 V, 60Hz, 7.5 Amps, 1/8 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 323 lbs.
- Individual microprocessor temperature controllers for both the refrigerator and freezer
- Independent temperature displays
- Adjustable operating temperature range: Refrigerator: 1°C to 10°C; Freezer: -15°C to -25°C
- Sample temperature in freezer does not rise above -20°C during defrost cycle
- Both chambers feature forced draft circulation / fan driven air circulation
- Uniformity of samples throughout the freezer (± 2°C throughout chamber)
- Uniformity of samples throughout the refrigerator (± 1°C throughout chamber)
- 36 hour battery back-up on alarms, high/low temperature & loss of power
- Two isolated audible & visual high/low alarm systems remote alarm contacts
- Two independent mechanical Refrigeration systems; 1 compressor -Refrigerator, 1 compressor – Freezer
- Remote alarm contacts, refrigerator & freezer