30 Cubic Foot Plus Series Flammable Storage Refrigerator
The Plus Series Flammable Storage Dual Temp Refrigerators/Freezer Combinations NFPA and OSHA guidelines 45 and 70 for the refrigerated storage of flammable (volatile) materials in general laboratory work areas. There are no electrical components located in the interior of the unit and the compressor’s electrical components have been sealed in a vapor-proof enclosure for additional safety.
The Plus Series Flammable Storage units are also purpose built for critical cold storage
applications, but where built-in data logging functionality may not be a necessity.
The all-new temperature display and alarm module offers an array of
robust security features with a monitoring and alarm system that is 100%
independent of a microprocessor temperature controller.
- 30 Cu. Ft. capacity
- One solid swing door, right hinged, not reversible
- Five adjustable shelves
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Stainless steel door handle
- Leveling legs
- One probe access port (3/8")
- White textured cabinet and door
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- CFC-free refrigerant (R404a), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 35 ¾"
Height: 78 ½"
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 6 Amps, 1/3 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Units meet NFPA guidelines 45 and 70
- Shipping weight: 416 lbs.
- Microprocessor Temperature Controller
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°C to 10°C
- Digital Temperature Display and Alarm Module with battery back-up to support temperature monitoring and alarms
- Sample simulated digital temperature display; .1° Resolution
- Adjustable temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Audible and visual high/low temperature alarms
- Sensor error alarm
- Power failure alarm
- Resettable 1-point Min/Max History
- Remote alarm contacts
- Alarm validation (audible, visual, and remote alarm)
- Alarm mute with ring back