30 Cubic Foot General Purpose Flammable Storage Refrigerator
The General Purpose Flammable Storage Refrigerators meet NFPA and OSHA guidelines 45 and 70 for the refrigerated storage of flammable (volatile) materials in general laboratory work areas. There are no electrical components located in the interior of the unit and the compressor’s electrical components have been sealed in a vapor-proof enclosure for additional safety.
These units are NOT designed for use in environments where volatile/explosive conditions could potentially exist.
- 30 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- One solid swing door, right hinged, not reversible
- Five adjustable shelves
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handle
- Leveling legs
- Probe access port (3/8")
- White textured cabinet and door
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- CFC-free refrigerant (R404a), foam insulation and packaging
- One year parts and labor warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 35 ¾"
Depth: 35 ½”
Height: 72 ½"
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60Hz, 6 Amps, 1/3 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Units meet NFPA guidelines 45 and 70
- Shipping weight: 381 lbs.
- Mechanical thermostat
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°C to 10°C