47 Cubic Foot TempLog Plus Series Glass Door Laboratory Refrigerator
The TempLog Plus Glass Door Laboratory Refrigerators are purpose built for scientific and medical applications.
Units feature a digital microprocessor temperature controller allowing for the precise temperature management necessary for critical samples and supplies. A forced air directional refrigeration system provides superior temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings. An automatic cycle-defrost design prevents product damaging temperature spikes.
The all-new Touch Screen temperature display and alarm module offers the latest in advanced temperature control and data logging. See individual product pages for additional features.
Lab Research Products is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 47 Cu. Ft. capacity
- Two sliding glass doors, self-closing (energy efficient, double pane vacuum insulated)
- Eight adjustable shelves (adjustable in ½" increments)
- Forced draft air circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Integrated door handles
- LED interior lights are safety shielded and switch controlled
- Swivel casters (adds 4" to height)
- HFC-free refrigerant (R290a), foam insulation and packaging
- Three year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional two year compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 54 1/8"
Depth: 31 1/4"
Height: 82 5/8” with casters; 78 5/8” without casters
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 8.5 Amps, 1/2 HP, BTU/HR 7315
- UL/C-UL listed
- ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED
- Shipping weight: 505 lbs
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°C to 10°C
- Touch Screen Digital Temperature Display and Alarm Module with battery back-up to support temperature monitoring and alarms
- Password-protected control panel
- Sample simulated digital temperature display; .1° Resolution, adjustable temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Active temperature scale bar display
- Resettable 1-point min/max history
- Digital 24-hour temperature chart
- Temperature data logging
- USB port for data transfer and software updates
- Real-time operational display clock
- 4-20mA output
- Electronic troubleshooting guide
- Electronic QR Code to access Owner’s Manual & technical support contact information
- Adjustable alarm volume
- Audible and visual high/low temperature alarms
- Sensor error alarm
- Power failure alarm
- Door ajar alarm
- Low battery alarm
- Operation indicator
- Alarm validation (audible, visual, and remote alarm)
- Alarm mute with ring back
- Remote alarm contacts