WiFi Ultra-Low Digital Data Logger
Product Number: LRP-WF-DDL-18 (-80)
This wireless digital data logger thermometer connects easily to WiFi network and provides continuous data transmission to the cloud-based interface. Designed for Ultra-Low (ULT) freezers and monitors temperatures below –80°C ensuring critical samples are not compromised.
- Complies with current CDC, VFC, and CFR Guidelines
- Audible and visual alarms high/low temperature alarms
- Includes 3 years Certification of Calibration
- °F/°C Switchable readout
- Min/Max historical temperature point
- 1 stainless steel detachable probe
- Low battery indicator
- User programmable logging interval
- Stores up to 3 years of data (30 minute intervals)
- Temperature data downloadable via WiFi network
- Includes an FEP cable.
- Operating Temperature Range: -90°C to 105°C (-130°F to 221°F)
- Accuracy: ± 0.1°C (± 0.3°F)