5.2 Cu. Ft. Undercounter Controlled Room Temperature Cabinet, Freestanding, Solid Door
The Undercounter Controlled Room Temperature Cabinets feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display which allows for precise temperature control, verification and recovery. An interior fan driven, forced-draft air circulation system provides excellent temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings. Medications are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms.
A controlled temperature environment will ensure approved storage; preventing time wasted on unnecessary expense and product recalls.
Lab Research Products is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
These models are designed with cooling functionality only. They are NOT designed with a heating function to protect against temperatures below 68ºF (20ºC).
- 5.2 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- One solid swing door, right hinged, not reversible
- Digital temperature display
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 68°F to 77°F (20°C to 25°C)
- Temperature monitor device (TMD) complied with the current CDC guidelines, with 3 years certification of calibration, “buffered” probe in the product simulated solution, min/max memory. F/C switchable, field installable, and visual & audible temp alarm.
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle
- Three adjustable shelves with guard rail on back to prevent product from being pushed against the back wall
- Bottom footed shelf to allow air circulation
- Back wall evaporator cover
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Forced draft circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- LED interior light
- Switch activated light
- Probe access port (3/8")
- Powder coat exterior
- High density urethane foam cabinet insulation
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts & labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts only warranty
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- Pyxis®, Omnicell® and AcuDose RX® compatible
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 23 3/4"
Height: 32 1/8"
- Note: This unit must have 4” clearance on sides and back for adequate ventilation
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1.3 Amps, 1/6 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 129 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller