10.5 Cubic Foot Plus Series Pharmacy/Vaccine Compact Refrigerator Solid Door
LRP offers a new, compact size, Plus Series Refrigerator in both a glass and solid door model. These environmentally friendly, R600a Hydrocarbon Refrigerant, refrigerators have zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and a very low global warming potential (GWP).
These models are just the right size when space is a concern. These models come standard with a microprocessor temperature controller, digital temperature display, audible and visual high and low temperature alarms, and remote alarm contacts in addition to many other features.
Lab Research Products is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
Freestanding models require 4” of clearance around back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issues, overheating and possible failure.
- Six adjustable shelves with guard rail on back to prevent product from being pushed against back wall
- Bottom footed shelf to allow air circulation
- Back wall evaporator cover
- Forced draft circulation
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- LED interior light
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit and temperature logs
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 23 ¾"
Depth: 26 ½"
- Note: This unit must have 4” clearance on sides and back for adequate ventilation
- UL/C-UL listed
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1/3 HP, 2.3 Amps
- ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED
- Shipping weight: 183 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 36°F to 46°F (2°C tof 8°C)
- Temperature monitor device (TMD) complies with the current CDC guidelines, with 3 years certification of calibration, “buffered” probe in the product simulated solution, min/max memory. F/C switchable, field installable, and visual & audible temp alarm