23 Cubic Foot Basic Series Pharmacy/Vaccine Solid Door Refrigerator
The Basic Series Solid Door Pharmacy Refrigerators are purpose built for pharmacy and medical applications. The new Basic Series Solid Door Pharmacy Refrigerators feature a digital microprocessor temperature controller allowing for the precise temperature management necessary for critical samples and supplies.
A forced air directional refrigeration system provides superior temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings. An automatic cycle-defrost design prevents product damaging temperature spikes.
The all-new temperature display and alarm module offers product security with a monitoring and alarm system. Real-time sample simulated temperatures are constantly displayed and supported by audible/visual high and low temperature alarms. Remote alarm dry contacts and an access port are provided to simplify connections to existing facility monitoring systems.
Lab Research Products is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- One swing solid door, self-closing, right hinged, not reversible
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handle
- Four adjustable shelves (adjustable in ½” increments)
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Forced draft air circulation
- LED interior lights are safety shielded and switch controlled
- Swivel Casters (3 ½”)
- Probe access port (⅜")
- White powder-coated steel exterior and interior
- Hydrocarbon, natural refrigerant (R290)
- Pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit and temperature logs
- One year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional four year compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 26 ⅞”
Depth: 34 ¾”
Height: 81 ¾” with casters; 78 ¼” without casters
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 3 Amps, 1/5 HP
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 250 lbs
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 36°F – 46°F (2°C – 8°C)
- Temperature monitor device (TMD) complies with the current CDC guidelines, with 3 years certification of calibration, “buffered” probe in the product simulated solution, min/max memory. F/C switchable, field installable, and visual & audible temp alarm