2.5 Cubic Foot Plus Series Pharmacy/Vaccine Undercounter Refrigerator Built-In Solid Door
The Plus Series Pharmacy/Vaccine Built-in Undercounter Refrigerators feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display. An interior fan driven, forced-draft air circulation system provides excellent temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings. Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms.
The Built-In models are designed with a "front breathing" ventilation system, eliminating the need for clearance around the top and sides of the unit; enabling the user to incorporate these units into cabinets and other applications where free space is limited.
Lab Research Products is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- Four adjustable shelves (two large, two small) with guard rail on back to prevent product from being pushed against the back wall
- Back wall evaporator cover
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Forced draft circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- LED light
- Probe access port (3/8")
- Powder coat exterior
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit and temperature logs
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts only warranty
- Pyxis®, Omnicell® and AcuDose RX® compatible
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 17 3/4"
Depth: 19 1/2"
Height: 30 3/4"
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, .90 Amps, 1/8 HP
- ADA compliant
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 85 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 36°F – 46°F (2°C – 8°C)
- Refrigerator/Freezer freestanding thermometer with 3 year certificate of calibration, with min/max memory, °F/°C switchable
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in glycol bottle
- Remote alarm contacts