4.6 Cubic Foot Plus Series Pharmacy/Vaccine Undercounter Refrigerator Built-In Left Hinged
The Plus Series Built In Undercounter Refrigerators feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, which allows for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats. An interior fan driven, forced-draft air circulation system provides excellent temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings. Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms.
The Built-In models are designed with a "front breathing" ventilation system, eliminating the need for clearance around the top and sides of the unit; enabling the user to incorporate these units into cabinets and other applications where free space is limited.
Glass, Solid and Stainless Steel models are available in a variety of sizes.
Lab Research Products is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- Three shelves (two adjustable/one fixed) with guard rail on back to prevent product from being pushed against the back wall
- Back wall evaporator cover
- Forced draft circulation
- Vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Recessed door handle
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- LED light
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit and temperature logs
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts only warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 23 ¾"
Depth: 24 ½”
Height: 33 ⅜"
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1/8 HP, 1.74 Amps
- UL/C-UL listed
- ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED
- Shipping weight: 137 lbs
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in glycol bottle
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 36°F – 46°F (2°C – 8°C)
- Temperature monitor device (TMD) complies with the current CDC guidelines, with 3 years certification of calibration, “buffered” probe in the product simulated solution, min/max memory, F/C switchable, field installable, and visual & audible temp alarm