1.7 Cu. Ft. Capacity Plus Series Countertop Freezer Freestanding
The Plus Series Built In Undercounter Freezers feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display, allow for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats. Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms.
The Plus Series Free Standing Undercounter Freezers also feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display. The freezer units feature either an automatic or manual defrost operating system. For manual defrost units, periodic defrosting is required.
Freestanding models (“UCFS”) require 4” of clearance around back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issues, overheating and possible failure.
Lab Research Products is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- Two adjustable shelves with guard rail to prevent product from being pushed against back wall
- Bottom footed shelf to allow air circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- Integrated door handle
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts only warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 23 ¾"
Height: 20 3/8"
- Manual defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1 Amp,1/8 HP
- ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED
- Energy Consumption 0.75 kWh/day
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 106 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in glycol bottle
- Adjustable operating temperature range: -15°C – -25°C