14 cu. ft. General Purpose Refrigerator & Freezer Combination
The General Purpose Dual Temp/Combination units meet and exceed the specifications of most general-purpose units and provides both refrigerator and freezer compartments and are provided with standard analog dial temperature thermostats. Units are intended for general purpose applications only where precise temperature control and maintenance are not essential and there are no requirements for temperature alarms.
Models with auto defrost freezer compartments have programmed defrost cycles that will reach air temperatures of approximately 0 degrees Celsius.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
DISCLAIMER: Auto defrost freezers incorporate an electric heater installed on the evaporator that assist in the removal of the frost and ice. Although the heater helps speed up the frost and ice removal, it can raise the temperatures within the freezer.
- 14 cu. ft. capacity (10 ref./4 freezer)
- ADA Compliant
- Two exterior solid swing doors, right hinged, reversible
- Two adjustable glass shelves (refrigerator) and two-gallon door bins, plus one half gallon door bin
- 1 full width glass shelf (freezer) and 2 fixed door bins
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Integrated door handles
- Leveling legs
- Interior LED refrigerator light
- Two probe access ports (3/8"); one, refrigerator/one, freezer
- White textured cabinet and door
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions: 27 3/8"W x 29"D x 60 3/8"H
- Auto defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 3 Amps, 1/10 HP
- Shipping weight: 135 lbs
- Mechanical thermostat
- Refrigerator temperature range: 0°C to 10°C
- Freezer chamber: -15°C to -10°C with two auto defrost cycles warming to 0°C per day