14 Cubic Foot Basic Series Manual Defrost Laboratory Refrigerator with Natural Refrigerants
The Basic Series Hydrocarbon Manual Defrost Freezers take a large step forward in performance from past solid door general purpose units; offering a microprocessor temperature controller allowing for the precise temperature management necessary for critical samples and supplies
Models are UL/C-UL or ETL Listed and are backed by a two year parts and labor warranty, plus additional three year compressor parts warranty.
Lab Research Products is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in glycol bottle
- Adjustable operating temperature range: -15°C – -25°C
- Six fixed shelves
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- Probe access port (3/4")
- Powder coat exterior
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- Natural, Hydrocarbon Refrigerant (R290)
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus additional three year compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions: 23 5/8 "W x 24 3/8” D x 73"H
- Note: This unit must have 4” clearance on sides and back
- Manual defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 3 Amps, 1/3 HP
- UL/C-UL or ETL listed
- Shipping weight: 195 lbs.
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts