49 Cubic Foot Plus Series Stainless Steel Auto Defrost Laboratory Freezer
The Plus Series Stainless Steel Validation Freezers are performance qualified to help satisfy qualification and validation requirements. These units feature a microprocessor temperature controller and display which allows for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats. An interior fan driven, forced-draft air circulation system provides excellent temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings. The Plus Series Stainless Steel Freezers are also purpose built for critical cold storage applications, but where built-in data logging functionality may not be a necessity.
Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms. Auto defrost freezer models have programmed defrost cycles that will reach air temperatures of approximately zero degrees Celcius.
In addition, we provide multi-point temperature mapping via LRP’s NIST traceable data acquisition equipment assuring reproducible operation. if provided with a Requirements Document, LRP will make every effort to fulfill or exceed each condition.
Lab Research Products is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.DISCLAIMER: Auto defrost freezers incorporate an electric heater installed on the evaporator that assist in the removal of the frost and ice. Although the heater helps speed up the frost and ice removal, it can raise the temperatures within the freezer.
- Two solid stainless steel swing doors
- Multi-Point temperature mapping via NIST traceable data acquisition, 15 probes in air and 3 probes in sample solution for 360 minutes with temperature readings every 60 seconds
- Temperature Display & Alarm Module:
- Six shelves (adjustable in ½" increments)
- Keyed door locks
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Recessed door handles
- Swivel casters (adds 5" to height; included in dimensions)
- Interior light
- Probe access port (3/8")
- 300 Series stainless steel interior/exterior
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- HFC-free refrigerant (R290), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts warranty
- DISCLAIMER: Auto defrost freezers incorporate an electric heater installed on the evaporator that assist in the removal of the frost and ice. Although the heater helps speed up the frost and ice removal, it can raise the temperatures within the freezer
- Exterior dimensions:
Depth: 30 ¾”
Height: 83 ¼" with casters; 78 ¼” without casters
- Auto defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 9.6 Amps,1 HP, BTU/HR 7315
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 515 lbs.
- Microprocessor Temperature Controller
- Adjustable operating temperature range: -15°-25°C
- Digital Temperature Display and Alarm Module
- Sample simulated digital temperature display; .1° Resolution
- Adjustable temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Audible and visual high/low temperature alarms
- Sensor error alarm
- Power failure alarm
- Resettable 1-point Min/Max History
- Remote alarm contacts
- Alarm validation (audible, visual, and remote alarm)
- Alarm mute with ring back