10.5 Cu. Ft. Laboratory Compact Refrigerator Plus Series (Glass Door)
LRP offers a new, compact size, Plus Series Refrigerator in both a glass and solid door model. These environmentally friendly, R600a Hydrocarbon Refrigerant, refrigerators have zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and a very low global warming potential (GWP).
These models are just the right size when space is a concern. These models come standard with a microprocessor temperature controller, digital temperature display, audible and visual high and low temperature alarms, and remote alarm contacts in addition to many other features.
Lab Research Products is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 10.5 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- One glass swing door, right hinged, not reversible
- Six adjustable shelves with guard rail on back to prevent product from being pushed against back wall
- Bottom footed shelf to allow air circulation
- Back wall evaporator cover
- Forced draft circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Leveling legs
- LED interior light
- Probe access port (3/8")
- Powder coat exterior
- High density urethane foam cabinet insulation
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 23 ¾"
Depth: 26 ½"
- UL/C-UL listed
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1/3 HP, 2.3 Amps
- ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED
- Energy Consumption 2.42 kWh/day
- Shipping weight: 183 lbs.
- Note: This unit must have 4” clearance on sides and back for adequate ventilation
- Microprocessor temperature controller
- Digital temperature display
- Audible and visual high and low temperature alarms
- 2 probes; 1 in air and 1 in sample bottle
- Remote alarm contacts
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°C to 10°C