17 Cubic Foot Flammable Storage Refrigerator Basic Series with Natural Refrigerants
Product Number: LRP-HC-FRP-17
The Basic Series Flammable Storage Refrigerators meet NFPA and OSHA guidelines 45 and 70 for the refrigerated storage of flammable (volatile) materials in general laboratory work areas. Utilizes ATEX and non-sparking components for safety. These units are NOT designed for use in environments where volatile/explosive conditions could potentially exist.
These models feature a microprocessor temperature controller allowing for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) which vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 5 adjustable shelves
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Heavy duty door handle
- Leveling legs
- One probe access port (3/4")
- White textured cabinet and door
- High density urethane foam cabinet and door insulation
- Natural, Hydrocarbon Refrigerant (R600a)
- Utilizes ATEX and non-sparking components for safety
- Units meet NFPA guidelines 45 and 70
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- Exterior dimensions: 30 3/4" W x 28 5/8"D x 67 3/4"H
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 2.5 Amps, 1/4 HP
- ETL listed
- Shipping weight: 240 lbs.
- Microprocessor Temperature Controller
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°-10°C
- Digital Temperature Display
- Sample simulated digital temperature display; .1° Resolution
- Audible and visual high/low temperature alarms
- Remote alarm contacts