47 Cubic Foot Plus Series Glass Door Laboratory Refrigerator
Plus Glass Door Laboratory Refrigerators features a microprocessor temperature controller and display, allowing for precise temperature control, verification and recovery versus mechanical style thermostats. An interior fan driven, forced-draft air circulation system provides excellent temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings. Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms.
The all-new temperature display and alarm module offers an array of robust security features with a monitoring and alarm system that is 100% independent of a microprocessor temperature controller.
Lab Research Products is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 47 Cu. Ft. capacity
- Two sliding glass doors, self-closing (energy efficient, double pane vacuum insulated)
- Eight adjustable shelves (adjustable in ½" increments)
- Forced draft air circulation
- Keyed door lock
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Integrated door handles
- LED interior lights are safety shielded and switch controlled
- Swivel casters (adds 4" to height)
- Probe access port (3/8")
- White laminated vinyl exterior
- White aluminum liner and stainless steel floor interior
- HFC-free refrigerant (R290), foam insulation and packaging
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts warranty
- Exterior dimensions:
Width: 54 1/8"
Depth: 31 1/4"
Height: 82 5/8” with casters; 78 5/8” without casters
- Cycle defrost
- 115V, 60 Hz, 8.5 Amps, 1/2 HP, BTU/HR 7315
- UL/C-UL listed
- ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED
- Shipping weight: 505 lbs.
- Microprocessor Temperature Controller
- Adjustable operating temperature range: 1°C to 10°C
- Standard Digital Temperature Display and Alarm Module with battery back-up to support temperature monitoring and alarms
- Sample simulated digital temperature display; .1° Resolution
- Adjustable temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Audible and visual high/low temperature alarms
- Sensor error alarm
- Power failure alarm
- Resettable 1-point Min/Max History
- Remote alarm contacts
- Alarm validation (audible, visual, and remote alarm)
- Alarm mute with ring back