7 cu. ft. Pharmacy Refrigerator & Controlled Auto Defrost Freezer Solid Door Combination
The Plus Series Pharmacy Dual Temp Combination Refrigerator/Freezers feature separate microprocessor temperature controller allowing for precise temperature control, verification and recovery. An interior fan driven, forced-draft air circulation system provides excellent temperature uniformity and recovery after door openings REFRIGERATORS ONLY. Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of audible and visual alarms.
Our proprietary “Controlled Auto Defrost” technology provides the convenience of an auto-defrost design while still ensuring that vaccines remain at consistent and stable temperatures below 5°F (-15°C)
Models require 4” of clearance around back and sides of the unit for proper ventilation. Improper installation will void the warranty and will lead to temperature maintenance issues, overheating and possible failure.
Lab Research Products is Going Green! We are an industry leader in providing a variety of Refrigerators and Freezers that are built with Hydrocarbon Refrigerants, R290 or R600a.
Environmentally friendly, natural hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants (not containing hydrofluorocarbons) vastly reduce global-warming potential (GWP) while meeting new EPA/SNAP mandates and UL, ASHRAE compliance guidelines.
- 5.2 cu. ft. capacity (Refrigerator) / 1.0 cu. ft. capacity (Freezer)
- Two exterior swing doors (solid door refrigerator/solid door freezer), right hinged, not reversible
- 5 adjustable shelves total with guard rail on back to prevent product from being pushed against back wall
- 3 adjustable shelves, Refrigerator; 2 adjustable shelves, Freezer
- Bottom footed shelf to allow air circulation, Refrigerator and Freezer Vaccine storage power cord warning label
- Forced draft circulation Refrigerator
- Keyed door locks
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal
- Integrated door handles
- Leveling legs
- Stacking kit
- Two probe access ports (3/8"); one, refrigerator/one, freezer
- White powder coated exterior
- HFC-free refrigerant (R600a), foam insulation and packaging Pharmacy refrigerator/freezer toolkit and temperature logs
- Two year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional three year compressor parts warranty
- Pyxis®, Omnicell ®and AcuDose RX® compatible
- Exterior dimensions: 23 ¾”W x 24” D x 53 1/8"H
- Controlled auto defrost freezer / cycle defrost refrigerator
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1.3 Amps refrigerator, 1 Amp freezer, 1/6 HP refrigerator, 1/8 HP freezer
- UL/C-UL listed
- Shipping weight: 215 lbs.
- *Please note this unit requires 2 outlets.
- Microprocessor temperature controller, refrigerator and freezer Digital temperature display with sample simulated probe, refrigerator and freezer
- Adjustable operating temperature range:
- Refrigerator: 36°F - 46°F (2°C - 8°C)
- Freezer: 5°F – -13°F (-15°C – -25°C)
- Auto defrost cycle every 6 hours: (at Set Point -11°F /-24°C)
- Max air temp in empty freezer: 5°F (-15°C)
- Max air temp in loaded freezer: 3°F (-16°C)
- Max sample temp in empty freezer: 0°F (-18°C)
- Max sample temp in loaded freezer: -4°F (-20°C)
- Refrigerator/Freezer freestanding thermometer with 3 year certificate of calibration, with min/max memory, °F/°C switchableAudible and visual high and low temperature alarms, refrigerator and freezer
- Remote alarm contacts, refrigerator and freezer